© Copyright. All Rights Reserved
Is 100+ Women Who Care right for you?
This group may be right for you if:
Service Areas include: Antrim, Bennington, Dublin, Francestown, Greenfield, Hancock, Harrisville, Jaffrey, Nelson, New Ipswich, Peterborough, Rindge, Sharon and Temple
Member Commitment Form
If you would like to become a member, please complete and submit the Commitment Form. Forms may also be obtained at any of our meetings. Anyone interested in joining is welcome to attend a meeting as a guest (no need to ask permission; just show up!) and you can decide at the meeting and complete the form at that time should you decide to join.
To complete the Commitment Form online, please click here.
If you prefer to download and mail a pdf version pdf by clicking here.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
1. Meetings are one hour long. (1.5 hours if you come to socialize before the meeting.
2. Majority rules; you must donate to the charity chosen during the meeting.
3. You are committing to four, $50 donations a year plus a $15 a year (optional) to cover meeting and administrative costs. No more, no less.
4. You can see the types of charities that have presented and/or received our donations in the past on the Charities page of this website.
5. You may donate more than $50 if you like. You may also donate to organizations that don't receive the most votes. They don't mind.
6. We meet four times a year. You don't have to attend every meeting to belong. However, attendance equals voting privileges.
7. We send members email reminders of upcoming meetings, and email announcements of meeting outcomes. We won't clog your in-box.
8. You may attend a meeting as a guest to see what we are all about before you commit.