© Copyright. All Rights Reserved
Any member of the community may nominate an organization that serves the Monadnock area including Antrim, Bennington, Dublin, Francestown, Greenfield, Hancock, Harrisville, Jaffrey, Nelson, New Ipswich, Peterborough, Rindge, Sharon and Temple.
The organization should be a non-profit entity recognized as a 501(c)(3). No national or international charities, programs or organizations will be considered unless they serve one of the towns listed above as our goal is for the contributions to stay 100% in the community.
Organizations that have been funded must sit out seven meetings before being eligible for nomination, and charities that presented at the previous meeting but were not chosen must sit out two meetings. We encourage nominations from those that have been nominated previously but were not chosen to present. Nominations are accepted directly following a previous event and up until 15 days prior to the next event of eligibility.
Guidelines for organizations receiving funds from 100+ Women Who Care Monadnock Members
Before receiving funds, the recipient organization must sign an Acceptance Agreement and agree to the following terms:
WE TAKE OUR PRIVACY VERY SERIOUSLY!
Many of our members have stated that a major reason for giving through our group is that they want to make an impact but they absolutely do not want to be adding to the solicitations they already receive. To ensure that our members' desires are respected and that future groups have an opportunity to be funded, please read the following carefully and respect the terms under which the donations are offered.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN DO:
1. Use the Excel file we send you (members’ names, addresses, and donation amounts) to send a hard-copy acknowledgment of each member’s donation, being sure to include the amount of each donation.
2. If you like, include in your publicity a public acknowledgment of the cumulative contribution from “100+ Women Who Care Monadnock,” rather than listing individual members.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN’T DO:
1. Add the list from 100+ Women Who Care (WWC) to your database.
2. Distribution of literature on tables or during the meeting.
3. Promote to or contact in any way the names on that list that were not already in your existing database. (It’s fine, of course, to continue to promote to any woman who was already on your list prior to her contribution through 100+ WWC.)
4. Sell the 100+ WWC list, share it, publicize it, barter it, or in any way disperse the information provided to your organization. You’re entitled only to a one-and-done use of the database.
Many of our members have stated that a major reason they give through 100+ Women Who Care is that they want to make an impact but they ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT to be adding to the solicitations they already receive. If you promote to these women when they are not already on your mailing list, you jeopardize the continued existence of our organization—and the possibility of your group or any other charity receiving future funding from us.
HERE’S WHAT WE RECOMMEND:
1. Keep the file we send you completely separate from your nonprofit’s database.
2. Use our file one time only—for the acknowledgment mailing.
3. Once that mailing is complete, permanently delete the file from your computer system.
HERE’S WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU PROMOTE TO THE MEMBER LIST:
1. Your organization will be ineligible to be nominated for consideration at future 100+ WWC meetings for two years.
2. You may be asked to acknowledge the error at the next quarterly 100+ WWC meeting—something that will not make you very popular with the membership.
3. You must purge the list from your database immediately and send email confirmation of such to the 100+WWC Steering Committee.
HERE’S THE BOTTOM LINE:
Clearly, our members think highly of you and your organization, and we want to support your important work. We like you! We ask that you be equally respectful of 100+ Women Who Care. Together, we can do great things.
Thanks for your willingness to provide us with a short update of how the donated funds have impacted you within 79 days following the event.